Human Resources Coordinator
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||This position is accountable for completing, administering, maintaining, calculating and assisting total administrative support to the human resources functions of the resort. This includes, but is not limited to processing of paperwork and associate communication. Providing total support to the Director of Recruiting, Director of Human Resources, Training Manager and entire human resources, training, and recruiting staff. This individual is the ambassador for the human center taking ownership on all primary communication including answering the phones, greeting guests, and providing visitors with the requested information. |
|Duties:||• Responsible for the administrative support to entire Human Resources Department|
• Assisting in processing of applications in Applicant Tracking System as required Recruitment assistance: Conducting pre-employment drug testing and other evaluation tools, scheduling appointments for drug screenings or interviews, sending out background checks for potential new hires
• Complete pre-employment packets as needed
• Conducting post-accident drug testing to current associates as needed
• Assist with international associate paperwork and obtain all required legal documents
• Prepare agendas, lodging and travel arrangements for all perspective management candidates
• Responsible for preparation and distribution of weekly staffing list both internally and externally
• Clerical support: Typing of any and all correspondence as needed, faxing, mass mailing, projects as needed by human resources personnel
• Responsible for typing and distributing orientation participation lists, name cards and other training documents necessary for new hire orientation.
• Assist Training Manager in production of necessary training materials, training classes, and data entry/web portal tracking for associate Training section
• Assist with finance management of the divisional checkbooks - Prepare check request, enter into check book and pick up at end of week
• Maintain adequate supply of resort and recruiting brochures for recruiting and training office
• Establish Par levels for office supplies and maintain proper levels of inventory.
• Assist in local career fairs both on-site and off-site
• Run birthday reports and mail weekly birthday cards to associates and create monthly associate birthday calendar and post in the Staffeteria
• Update, change, and distribute organizational charts monthly
• Maintain and update bulletin boards in the Staffeteria, including the weekly job board updates
• Department representative for the Safety Committee
• Create department calendars and distribute monthly
• Greet and assist all walk-ins and main line phone reception
• Attend resort morning lineup meetings and deliver and retrieve mail and correspondence
• Filing of all documents and paperwork for Recruiting and Training
|Qualifications:||Ability to handle stressful situations|
People oriented and customer service skills
Excellent organizational and communication skills.
High school graduate--Post secondary education preferred.
Computer experience required, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Outlook
Maintain positive attitude
Ability to handle multiple tasks at any given time
Prior Resort experience desired
Friendly and positive approach daily to achieve a welcoming environment.
Must be able to speak English
Human Resources degree preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.